ImperialKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ImperialKnights

4story guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My priests' build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShabuShabu

ShabuShabu

My priests' build Empty
PostSubject: My priests' build   My priests' build Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 am

My priests' build Ss-mar10

Holiness Tab:
I've maxed out the defense, hp, and cast rate buffs only. MP buffs is kind of a waste of time to me especially in mass pvp. You've got like no time to even use it all up before you're dead.

Darkness Tab:
If you plan on being an attack priest, just max out the main aoe, the abyss, shocking darkness, and the aftermage.

Sacrifice Tab:
Max out everything if you're going for support. If not, don't even bother putting skill points into this section.
Back to top Go down
ShabuShabu

ShabuShabu

My priests' build Empty
PostSubject: Re: My priests' build   My priests' build Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:38 am

I have a few Google Docs links for those of you interested in leveling a priest. It's a priest guide (I copied and pasted into Google Docs) created by Transfixer on Gates of Andaron and it is by far, the best guide I've come across of. He's also known as Quneth here on 4Story so if you've got any questions, ask him lol.

1. Priest - Introduction

2. Priest - Weapons/Jewelry

3. Priest - PvP Strategy

4. Priest - Holiness Skills

5. Priest - Darkness Skills

6. Priest - Sacrifice Skills
Back to top Go down

My priests' build
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImperialKnights :: Imperial Knights Forum :: Guild Zone :: In Game Pics (IG)-
Jump to: