ImperialKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ImperialKnights

4story guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding GM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShabuShabu

ShabuShabu

Regarding GM Empty
PostSubject: Regarding GM   Regarding GM Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Instead of switching back and forth between GM's, how's about someone create a new account, start up an alt, move the alt into the guild, and have that alt take the GM position? You higher ups can private message each other with the account info and log into it whenever necessary. This way, we're never without a GM. We won't have to wait for someone to come online to hire/fire mercs. If something needs to be brought to the guilds attention right away via Notice, it will be.

Anyway, its just a suggestion and if you do go thru with it, I hope you'll share the info with those you think/know won't be the downfall of the guild. I actually like this guild, its small and yet we're still strong enough to go out as a whole and kick ass. =)
Back to top Go down
H0L0

H0L0

Regarding GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding GM   Regarding GM Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:07 am

Good idea.. we see what the big boys think ... i think it could work .. lets have a chat about this when we all on Smile)

btw new <3 = Cheesecake hahahaa
Back to top Go down
Zare

Regarding GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding GM   Regarding GM Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:50 am

I say we have atleast 1 active GM in the 3 slots, but then we can select more for GM so then if anything need be done, there will usually be one on. (Dyson, Dustin are the ones I usually see active) I say we set up a 6-7 GM thing.
Back to top Go down
ShabuShabu

ShabuShabu

Regarding GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding GM   Regarding GM Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:51 am

What I meant was with an alt as the main GM that all of you leaders have access to, there'd be no need to wait around for someone to come online and hand over the position. Like right now... Jack has GM and we're waiting on him to come online and hand it back to Karmi lol

By the way...

YOU GUYS NEED TO CHECK OUT OUR FORUMS MORE OFTEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regarding GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regarding GM   Regarding GM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImperialKnights :: Imperial Knights Forum :: Guild Zone-
Jump to: