ImperialKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ImperialKnights

4story guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EverQuest and EverQuest II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyson

Dyson

EverQuest and EverQuest II Empty
PostSubject: EverQuest and EverQuest II   EverQuest and EverQuest II Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:09 pm

As some of you may know, I used to play EverQuest.

Well, I renewed my subscription for a month today, to see if I wanted to go back or not.

There are free, "pirate" Everquest servers out there, (try googling Everquest 1999 and eq emulator), but they're not quite the same. Some have been customized, some hearken back to the early days of Everquest. But none had my characters on them. (maybe I'll grab some screenshots of them and post here later.)

Anyway... there's an EverQuest II I never got into, with better graphics and more WoW like play...

And now

EverQuest II Extended

Which is basically a limited version of EQII that people can play for free. I may check it out, too.

It'd be cool if people posted screen shots from other games they're playing, especially MMOs.

Maybe I'll grab a couple from NeoSteam, too.

Right now I have desktop shortcuts to: 4Story, EverQuest, Uru: Myst Online, The Imagination Network Revival, D&D Online, Shaiya, Eternal Lands, NeoSteam and Allods.

I don't play most of them very much, but lately I've become interested in NeoSteam and re-interested in EQ.

Anyway, please post pics and info about the other online stuff you like.
Back to top Go down
Zare

EverQuest and EverQuest II Empty
PostSubject: Re: EverQuest and EverQuest II   EverQuest and EverQuest II Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:17 pm

I actually tried out neosteam when I quit 4Story about a year ago.

The game was new to me as I was new to MMO's but the game just didn't seem interesting to me.

Of course, 4Story caught my attention again and I returned to the game XD.

But what I'm saying is that I don't think neosteam is that good of a game to me....that could be because I only played to level 10. And the controls where confusing to me after playing an mmo like 4S.
Back to top Go down

EverQuest and EverQuest II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImperialKnights :: Imperial Knights Forum :: Other Internet Activites/Games-
Jump to: