ImperialKnights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ImperialKnights

4story guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+6
xXhellangelXx
Dyson
Arthur2nd
Zare
BoyKa
Quill
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Quill
Admin
Admin
Quill

Introduce Yourself!  Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Please leave some info about you! what you plan to add to and see in the guild! where ur from ur hobbies and anything that comes to mind! Flaming or harassment will not be tolerated!
Back to top Go down
https://imperialknights.forumotion.com
Quill
Admin
Admin
Quill

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi I'm Quill! aka Fun or Nargasythe!

i will add stuff when i feel like it sorry been working a long time on this forum so i dont wanna type all that much !

Last edited by Quill on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BoyKa

BoyKa

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Hello Guys > I`m BoyKa
Back to top Go down
Zare

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Hello. I ain't Zareax lol!
Back to top Go down
Arthur2nd

Arthur2nd

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey all Im new in this forum and Im Arthur2nd lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dyson

Dyson

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Hi all.

I'm Dyson, aka Flyn (aka Aldrin, aka a bunch of others).

Some of you (one?) may remember me as Flyn from ReBorn almost a year ago now.

I've been playing since February of 2009.

Guess I'll add more later when there's more to add
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
xXhellangelXx

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:04 pm

hey guys im xXhellsangelXx (aka Arthur2nd) Razz
im working hard to lvl up to 30 and join ur guild im lvl 21 atm Razz 9 more lvls will be easy
first i need to lvl up to 25 and use me wep [Dragon Axe] +14 and from then it will be easy to lvl up Razz

I hope u all will welcome me when i join Razz
Back to top Go down
Ionutz21

Ionutz21

PostSubject: hello   Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:44 am

im ionutz21 , boyka's brother , nice to meet all of u guys Razz
Back to top Go down
MindedArrow

MindedArrow

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:59 pm

hey guys im MindedArrow (aka Arthur2nd) jocolor
Back to top Go down
ShabuShabu

ShabuShabu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi all! Shabu here, now known as NoctiKarm. Thanks pops and pops Razz

Let's see, I'm a 25 y/o female currently living in Honolulu, HI. No, I'm not Hawaiian. I'm Samoan. I do however know how to speak Some Hawaiian. Like.. Eh brah, you da kine ah?! OR Ho brah, hanabaddah days dat kine! Maybe you've heard some from watching Dog The Bounty Hunter yeah? Lol

Moving on.. I came here (to 4Story) from Gates Of Andaron. Its the American version of this game and it's also pretty crappy so don't even bother checking it out. They're like, the last ones to get updates and pretty much everyone there are dicks. I'm not exaggerating either. Right Quill?? Razz

Anyway, what I'd like to see from our guild is more activeness from everyone. You too guild leaders Razz Especially during TW/SW. We all know how much we want that guild cloak, right? Everyone tends to afk in Mags. I know I've done it once. Maybe twice. Hehe.. whatever the case, I think it should stop. We should be bonding people! If you're ingame, bored with nothing to do, help a guildy. Power level them. God knows we need more active high levels. And who knows.. maybe this would encourage the players to play more.

Well, that's it for now I guess. Toodles! Smile
Back to top Go down
TMXrevolution

TMXrevolution

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:26 am

lol! sup im TMXRevolution cya in the Game pirat Twisted Evil Arrow U maniacs Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://tonyxmontana.peperonity.com
Quill
Admin
Admin
Quill

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:12 am

i agree with shabu/ my baby =P, i hope your momma is keeping you in line =D, im sorry i havent been around and i hope to be more active soon im just so busy lately and things have been hectic, please ty to bond more and take any problems you have to karm and such so they can handle them before age quitting/acting like a child, everyone seems to do those two things when someone pisses them off in game lol =P ill try to hop on more tonight if not to play at least to talk and ill be back later =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!    Introduce Yourself!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImperialKnights :: Imperial Knights Forum :: Guild Zone-
Jump to: